Cang The Implacable - 50,000 view milestone

Scroll down for photos, or feel free to listen to me prattle on a bit.

50K - Probably a footnote for most, but in this small corner of the internet it feels like something to celebrate. I'm just a fella who likes painting stuff and talking about toys so to me it's a big deal that there are so many people who share the same interests. So a big thanks for the folks who keep the older aspects of the hobby alive.

Anyway here is the beginning of my milestone. Have wanted to paint this guy up for years and after a mate of mine talked me into buying it I figured I might just be ready.

Here he is in all his glory, my humble start on Cang the Implacable:









2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the milestone!

    Cang is an amazing dragon sculpt! Looking forward to seeing what you do with him/her/it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dai, just waiting for some green stuff to arrive now as didn't realise I'd run out.

      It's going to take quite a bit of work to blend all those cracks and chasms in its body. Going to need to learn to sculpt scales now.

      You've sold me on that new beast of nurgle kit too, really nice model. Can't wait to see you paint him.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...